Mel The Stylist

Random blurps about Melissa Morgan and her life.

Monday, December 7, 2009

New Things

So I decided I needed an outlet to express my self. I have a million things I love to do, including shopping, cooking, baking, painting, photography, sewing, decorating..... OK so there is so many more but there is not enough room for all of them. I have so many dreams for the future and things that I want to do, that if I stop for too long and think about them I start to get the worst anxiety ever!! So instead I find ways to keep my self busy and to clear my mind. O.K. so shopping is not too creative(unless I find an amazing deal, then its very creative). But more so in cooking, painting,and photography. When I'm taking pictures I love it. I can not draw very well but when I take picture I'm able to create what I see in my head, because lord knows I can not draw what I in vision. If I try its stick figures and trees that look like lollipops. Here is some of the recent pictures I've taken.
This is a beautiful tulip out of a bouquet I was given

This is from a recent trip to Las Vegas

And this is a pic of my nephew. I took them for a surprise present for grandma..sshh!

No comments:

Post a Comment